There are some great ways to partner with your local Love INC
- We need small groups or families to sort through donations in our warehouse.
- We need strong men and women to take one day a month or a quarter to move furniture…both picking up donations and delivering furniture to clients.
- Beginning in September, we will need weekly dinners provided for IMPACT.
ONGOING VOLUNTEER SERVICE:
- Guide people, relationally, to great ministries and resources over the phone.
- Become an IMPACT Facilitator, coach, or discussion group leader.
- Offer administrative support at the office.
- Provide rides for our transportation ministry.
- Help create our annual fall fundraiser, The Harvest.
- Donations of your best stuff to support this local upscale resale store.
- Shop and tell your friends about it!
- Consider volunteering …you’ll meet great people from a variety of churches and have fun while supporting the Love INC mission
- We have an immediate need for school clothes, ages 5-12, boys and girls, for the Back to School Distribution on Saturday, July 24.
- We always need diapers for young families
- Be in prayer for our church partners, Love INC ministries, and the community.
- Be an Ambassador for your group of friends to experience a “Discover Love INC."
- Share Love INC with anyone you know who could benefit from our service. Share the Connection Center number, 303-794-5683 (LOVE) or loveinclittleton.org/findhelp
- Share Love INC with your church or others. We welcome new Church Partners!