Please extend the invitation to those in your congregation who might benefit from these free resources.
- Start on a life-changing journey to help you face and accept your past, better understand the present and lean into and embrace your future.
- Affirming Potential starts January 15th & 16th: The group class evaluates the physical, emotional, relational, and spiritual areas of life; building on the foundation that God has created us with intrinsic worth and unique potential. It’s personal and specific for each participant as you use the AP Dream Tool to set and achieve goals and steps to live out your God-given potential.
- 11-week class offered in two locations (Simms/Bowles or Arapahoe/Broadway) at 6:30pm (75 mins)
- Money & Me starts January 16th helps people learn to implement strategies like budgeting, planning and smart shopping in order to take control of their money. It is simple, practical, effective and achievable.
- Love and Logic starts January 16h: The Love and Logic Way® approach to parenting is built around the science of caring and respectful relationships. An authentic, loving connection between parents and their children forms the foundation of good behavior and healthy decision-making. Love and Logic Way® techniques help parents develop respectful, responsible, and happy kids! Our children learn that the quality of their lives depends on the quality of their choices.
- Register by calling 303-798-0037 ext. 105 OR by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please extend these volunteer opportunities to those in your congregation who might be willing to serve.
Love making a difference in the lives of children?–
- Join the IMPACT Kids ministry with Love INC: our transformational ministry (through Love INC) on Thursday nights, is in need of childcare volunteers to provide an atmosphere of care, fun Bible-based curriculum and Christ’s love! Email email@example.com if you’re interested!
- Hoping your small groups can serve together in 2020?–
- Make and Serve an IMPACT Dinner meal this WINTER: our transformational ministry (through Love INC) on Thursday nights, is in need of small groups to provide dinner. It’s made at home, served on the campus, enjoyed by all in table fellowship and clean up. Small groups get to see transformational ministry at the top of the evening in action! If you are able; please select one of the THURSDAY night options through this link: Click here
Please extend this church leadership opportunity to your front-line staff, care teams and lay leaders.
- Schedule your Love INC Engagement Tour in 2020–
- Tour the Help-Line process, learn about your Love INC Partnership and equip your team: Our staff would love to customize a visit to the NEW Love INC offices so your front-line and outreach teams can:
- Better understand the Love INC help-line process.
- Be equipped with great verbiage to share with congregants in need and benevolence walk-ins.
- Benefit from a brief training on Redemptive Compassion and the pathways to the IMPACT Program
- The use of our conference room to debrief and handle any additional church-based agenda items.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!
- SHOP on Mission!:
- Renewed Treasures- Love INC’s resale community store supports multiple ministries through the work of many volunteers. Check out their new items . (6512 S. Broadway)